The responsible body within the meaning of the data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is
Your data subject rights
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details provided:
- Information about your data stored with us and their Processing,
- Correcting incorrect personal data,
- Deletion of your data stored with us,
- Restriction of data processing, if we use your data may not yet delete due to legal obligations,
- Opposition to the processing of your data by us and
- Data transferability, if you are involved in data processing have consented or have concluded a contract with us.
You may at any time submit a complaint to a supervisory authority, e.g. to the competent supervisory authority of the federal state of your residence or to the authority responsible for us as the responsible body.
A list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) with addresses can be found at: www.bfdi.bund.de.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption procedures via HTTPS.
Our website does not use 3rd party or any additional cookies.
Technical cookies are used to ensure the functionality of the website. These cookies are necessary for the operation of the website and can therefore not be disabled.
We collect anonymised data about visits to our website for statistical purposes. The collection of this data is essential for the operation of the website and can therefore not be disabled.
We reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration so that it always meets the current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. The new data protection declaration then applies to your renewed visit.